A few days ago I hade a problem with my Canon MP198 printer that I often use every day. It's was 'Waste Ink Absorber Full' error message, and error code showed on the device was 'E-27'. By this error, I can't do my print job what I must to finish it on time. I search on google and then I found this trick to solve the problem.
This is the trick you must do step by step how to repair Canon MP198 waste ink absorber full (error: 27) with the Canon service tools, its can be downloaded by search on Google search engine. I'm sorry, I can't share this software directly on this post for a reason. Let's follow the following step:
- Make sure the device is turned off
- Hold down the STOP/RESET button, and do the same with the POWER button.
- Release the STOP/RESET button, but not the POWER button
- Press the STOP/RESET button twice
- Release the POWER button, then wait until the device is in ready status or in repair mode
- Run the Canon MP198 Service Tools software
- Click the EEPROM Clear button, and then click the Main and Platen button
- You can wait until the operation is finished. If done, you can turn off your device and turn on it again. And now, your device is ready to use again.